Member Use of BNCW Logos
One of the benefits of Building North Central Washington membership is that it demonstrates your commitment to the community by being a part of one of the most influential business organizations in the region. That is why we are pleased to provide these logos for our valued members to use. We encourage you to use them on your own printed collateral, as well as in all of your marketing efforts.
These logos, and any marks associated with the Association, are the property of Building North Central Washington and are protected by state and federal laws. Use of the logo is contingent upon your agreeing to the following guidelines.
Guidelines for usage
- The logo is the property of the Association.
- The logo(s) may not be revised or altered in any way. It must be displayed in the same form as produced by BNCW and cannot be reproduced unless such reproduction is identical to the logo provided by BNCW.
- Members in good standing may use the logo on their stationery, business cards, forms showing the member’s letterhead, website and in advertising to indicate membership.
- The logo(s) may be used as a decal on the door or window of a member’s business, as well as on a member’s vehicle(s).
- The logo(s) may not be used in any manner that detracts from the high ideals of BNCW, or from the values espoused by BNCW.
- Members may not use the logo to state or imply that the Association has endorsed their company or their company’s products or services.
- Members agree not to place the logo on their products.
- Members will indemnify and hold the Association harmless for any damages, including attorney’s fees, incurred by the member as a result of use of the logo.
- No person gains any rights whatsoever in the logo(s) or their use; it remains the property of BNCW. BNCW reserves the right in its sole discretion to require the removal of the logo(s) from any location or thing BNCW feels does not comply with these guidelines, or which could or does discredit the Association.
To Download a PDF version of these guidelines, click here.
d BNCW logos are available in the following formats
Call 509.293.5840 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org