What does BNCW Do?
We are a member-driven, business organization that serves as an aggressive advocate for our community and our members, working to support the values and principles of businesses. BNCW utilizes a grassroots approach to educate local elected officials and agency staff on important issues that impact those we represent. We’re actively involved in local policy making, ensuring that our members’ collective voice and interests are heard, loud and clear. BNCW works diligently to address the over-regulation of businesses, while passionately defending against the rising tide of land-use regulations that are eroding citizens’ private property rights. We’re equally passionate about marketing and referring our member companies to the public, while promoting events and networking opportunities that help provide our members with a distinct, competitive edge.
Why Join BNCW?
Membership with BNCW is a smart business decision, regardless if your business is tied directly to the building industry, or not. Your membership investment will pay dividends. BNCW has the knowledge, expertise and commitment to achieve meaningful results for our members throughout North Central Washington. Are you frustrated and fed-up with having your heard work jeopardized by the growing assault on businesses? Do you feel like there’s nothing you can do to stop it? If you answered yes, JOIN NOW! BNCW has the knowledge, expertise and commitment to achieve meaningful results for our members throughout North Central Washington.
When you become a member of Building North Central Washington, we make a commitment to you to do our best to promote you, represent you, but most importantly, PROTECT you.
What are BNCW’s Guiding Principles?
- We believe Building and Development drive economic vitality
- We believe small business and free enterprise contribute to a resilient and sustainable economy
- We believe government should respect private property rights and be limited in scope
- We believe agencies and lawmakers should be accountable to the people they serve, and the policies they create should be fair, consistent and predictable
- We believe we are stronger together, thus we actively seek opportunities to partner to address issues with broad impact
- We recognize and respect our role as a resource in the larger community, but that role must not overshadow our primary charge to serve our member and community needs.
Code Of Ethics
Members of Building North Central Washington adhere to a Code of Ethics that helps to demonstrate their commitment to excellence to their customers, clients and their communities!
- Members will conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients, employees, and other members.
- Members will support the ideals, principles and mission of Building North Central Washington, as well as support the Association in general, in a constructive and positive manner.
- Members will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding their business and its products or services.
- Members will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state of Washington and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted business practices. All members will maintain the licenses, registrations, bonds and insurance coverage required by the state and local jurisdictions.
- Members will at all times demonstrate professionalism, respect, courtesy and civility to fellow members and not engage in any conduct which would adversely reflect upon either the principles or members of Building North Central Washington.