- All qualified BNCW members will enjoy the same wholesale price structure. We are aggressively assigning a wholesale price group that utilizes BNCW’s comprehensive membership and not by individual company.
- The minimum monthly fuel volume must average above 300 gallons each month in order for any member to participate.
- All members will be placed on Coleman Oil’s “Gold” wholesale pricing platform.
- Each participating member will be enrolled in our Cardlock Fraud Protection program. (No cost).
- All members are eligible for our E-Cardlink online fuel management tracking module at no cost. This module allows for each participant to track all related fuel purchases. The reporting can be customized for customers specific needs.
- Building NCW and Coleman Oil have negotiated a new Chevron Lubricant rebate for the membership as well. We again will place all participating members into this elite pricing group. It’s hard to determine an overall discount based on what each company is currently doing. However, there will be a sizable cost savings.
- Secondly, Coleman Oil will place new lube tanks and related equipment into any member’s facility that uses 1200 or more gallons of lubes annually. The design and placement of the equipment will be executed on a case by case basis, while keeping in mind that this offer is limited to the availability of equipment. Coleman Oil would simply ask for a no-cost loaned equipment agreement be signed and the customer solely buy lubricants from us.
- Coleman Oil is also offering weekly fuel deliveries in and around the NCW area. Our multiple bulk plant locations can service most of the region. Fuel costs are based on the actual volume that is delivered. We will offer discounted fuel pricing but that will be determined on an individual membership basis.
- We also have a loaned equipment program for tanks and related equipment as well. We can discuss those opportunities as they arise. The tank placement includes construction sites or work areas that will require fuel for a short to medium portion of time. We have both single and double wall tanks that can be utilized.
For more specific information about this BNCW member discount program, please contact Coleman Oil representative, Rodney Reed at (509) 770-1063, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.