Building North Central Washington is a non-profit trade association dedicated to promoting and protecting the North Central Washington building industry for the preservation and growth of the local economy, small business, and quality of life.
What does BNCW Do?
We are a member-driven, small-business organization that serves as an aggressive advocate for our members, working to support the values and principles of small business. BNCW utilizes a grassroots approach to educate local elected officials and agency staff on important issues that impact our members. We’re actively involved in local policy-making, ensuring that our members’ collective voice and interests are heard loud and clear. Building NCW works diligently to address the over-regulation of the building industry and small-business in general, while passionately defending against the rising tide of land-use regulations that are eroding citizens’ private property rights. We’re equally passionate about marketing and referring our member companies to the public, while promoting events and networking opportunities that help provide our members with a distinct competitive edge.
What are BNCW’s Guiding Principles?
- We believe building and development drive economic vitality.
- We believe small business and free enterprise contribute to a resilient and sustainable economy.
- We believe government should respect private property rights and be limited in scope.
- We believe agencies and lawmakers should be accountable to the people they serve, and the policies they create should be fair, consistent and predictable.
- We believe we are stronger together, thus we actively seek opportunities to partner to address issues with broad impact.
- We recognize and respect our role as a resource in the larger community, but that role must not overshadow our primary charge to serve our members’ needs.