Building North Central Washington, a Non-Profit trade association focused on Promoting and Protecting Small Business with an emphasis on the Construction Industry, is currently seeking a person to fill their Chief Executive Officer (CEO) position. The ideal candidate should be a strong leader, that is energized by our Vision and Core Values. This position will report directly to the Board of Directors and will be responsible for all areas of the Association.
- Manage the daily operations, hire, train and provide strong leadership to the staff.
- Ensure short-and long-term financial goals of the Association.
- Plan, formulate and recommend to the Board of Directors, basic policies and programs which will further the objectives of the Association.
- Exceptional team building and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of success in sustaining and growing membership.
- Experience in cultivating relationships and/or partnerships with Local and State Agencies to ensure the interests of the Association are realized.
- Oversee all BNCW Events including but not limited to the BNCW Home Tour and Remodeling Expo, BNCW Home Show, Golf Tournament, Auction, and monthly membership networking events.
- Develop and maintain educational programs to advance the professional skills of the membership, operating within budget and program objectives.
- The candidate chosen for this position will become the voice and face of the organization. We are looking for someone who’s personal life is positive, in order and balanced as they will be the keystone to our organization.
- An Employee Background Check will be required for the final candidates.
For a complete job description visit www.bncw.org. This position includes a full benefits package including Medical Insurance and PTO- Salary range of $70,000-$80,000 DOE. BNCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit cover letter and resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org